Psychic Radio Station Psychic Radio Station

Psychic Radio Station Forum » : PSYCHIC CULTURE SECTION : » General Themes » Problems with streaming audio on You Tube and Sound Cloud
Share |

Old 10-13-2017, 02:11 PM   #1

Статус: PsyRadio Family
Default Problems with streaming audio on You Tube and Sound Cloud

I have a question about audio skipping in and out while watching videos on You Tube or listening to clips on Sound Cloud. With you-tube, I've noticed it's usually when a HTML5 player is playing the video, that I have the problem. When it's a flash player it works fine. I'm not sure what is used on Sound Cloud, but they all skip in and out when I try listening to them. I've tried to listen to a few that Brutish Sailor posted on the cloud and they skip so bad that I might hear 10 seconds of a 1 minute clip. I usually hear a light "pop", just before the sound goes out.
I have a Steinberg CI 1 interface with yamaha studio monitors plugged into it, that is then hooked into my computer via USB port. I use the ASIO driver for the Steinberg, it causes less problems than the Yamaha driver supplied with unit!

If I copy and paste a You Tube video address into Real player and open it up, it will play fine, but, not when I try to watch it on You Tube. Any ideas how I could resolve this problem?

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://forums.broadcastingworld.com/...nd-Sound-Cloud
App Trailer Video Examples
JoeClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:37 AM   #2

Статус: New Member

The article is another article that helps to know as well.

Gclub
nuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Share |