Psychic Radio Station Psychic Radio Station

Psychic Radio Station Forum » : PSYCHIC CULTURE SECTION : » General Themes » Help me identify a track
Share |
Old 03-06-2018, 03:05 PM   #1
Статус: New Member
Default Help me identify a track

I heard a track that blew my mind... This track sounded like the psytrance of a farm boy or omish rural kind of person... Straight up barnyard psy;, first i think there were crickets ,, then as the kick bass comes in there is a horse na-a-a-a-y-y-y sound,, then the tune gets going,,, about 145bpms id say,, cow bells and other sorts of strange percussion come in further enhanceing this Farmed out track! ,, it gets better though,,, this track procedes to freak some sound synthesis that to me sounded like a hardcore redneck would make if he accidently was chewing on a piece of weat that had a bit to much ergot fungus on it yah dig?! Lol,, so the track continues with various farm perspectives,, at one point it even had the sounds of,, dare i say "poop", like yes , animal poop, and flys,, track was very atmosphereic lmao,, im still not over it... The grand finally of the track had such a perfect combination of sound synthesis and rhythmic swing ,, it sounded like redneck acid aliens having a square dance or somthing! Omfg; what a crazy track. Who knows the name of the track i am describing / artist responceable?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

Animated Explainer Video

aaronpawlak is offline   Reply With Quote
Share |