Psychic Radio Station Psychic Radio Station

Psychic Radio Station Forum » : PSYCHIC RADIO STATION SECTION : » Psychic RadioShow » Chillout Lounge Sessions by Quincy Ortiz
Psychic RadioShow Радиошоу, программы, подкасты радиостанции.
Thread Description:Every Saturday, from 7 to 8 pm (kyiv time zone)

Share |

Old 01-25-2013, 10:22 PM   #1

Статус: PsyRadio Family
Слушает: Dub
Default Chillout Lounge Sessions by Quincy Ortiz

Dear Friends!

We are glad to inform you about wonderful news! Our Friend, from the United States, DJ Kidd Kurrupt represents you exclusive RadioShow on PsyRadio waves!

Chillout Lounge Sessions by Quincy Ortiz

DJ Quincy Ortiz was born on Dec 8,1987 in LaPlata Maryland. At the tender age of ten I started dj'ing for the very first time in June 1,1998 at a underground reggea bashment an after my first gig I was hooked. I found out at a young age that I had a ear for music and a talent for mixing differnt genres of music like old school hip hop,reggae, and funk. My father was a DJ at the time also and he noticed that I was practicing on the turntables every chance that I got. My father started me off with a few gigs on saturdays at local block parties during the summer time. After a few gigs I started to make a name for myself in the neighborhood as the young kidd that can put it down on the turntables.

A few years went by and I, DJ Quincy Ortiz started to get more shows and a large following in the underground house scene and techno raves. I soon started to draw hundreds of people to my live sets. One day I met a club promoter while networking at a local mall, the two exchanged numbers and I, DJ Quincy Ortiz invited him out to watch him perform at a show. When the club promoter saw the way I showed my skills, worked the crowd, and my ablilities with mixing and scratching; he decided to give me- this young and upcoming DJ a chance to spin at one of the biggest dance clubs in Maryland at the time.

Tune in PsyRadio every Saturday:

18:00 - 19:00 CET
19:00 - 20:00 Kyiv
22:00 - 23:00 Moscow

PsyRadio.com.ua
Share |

Tags
chillout vibes radioshow, kidd kurrupt