Psychic Radio Station Psychic Radio Station

Psychic Radio Station Forum » : PSYCHIC RADIO STATION SECTION : » Any Questions about PsyRadio » EchoLink with Hughesnet
Any Questions about PsyRadio You can ask any questions about PsyRadio activity in this part of Forum

Share |

Old 10-07-2017, 03:21 PM   #1

Статус: PsyRadio Family
Default EchoLink with Hughesnet

Hello,

I've read the posts here about how you can't use EchoLink with Hughesnet because it's too slow and satellite internet can't support VOIP. I've read that a static Ip address is necessary but unavailable from this provider.

Hughesnet is really my only option right now. I can use EchoLink on my Android devices just fine, it works really well. I just can't get it to work on my PC. I wish I could run the app on my computer.

I submitted a question at echolink.org and received an unhelpful automated response. They wrote:

"The information on the EchoLink Web site is a complete summary of all of the information we have collected over the years from other EchoLink users, and from our own investigations into firewall and router issues. If you have tried all of the above resources and still can't solve the problem, please understand that there is no additional help we can provide you. The staff of EchoLink Support volunteers can answer questions about the EchoLink software itself, but regrettably we can't answer questions about specific PCs, routers, firewalls, or ISPs."

Does anyone know why it works with Android but not with a computer? Is there a way to fix this?

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?thr...hesnet.583737/
best brand videos
JoeClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Share |