Psychic Radio Station Psychic Radio Station

Psychic Radio Station Forum » : PSYCHIC RADIO STATION SECTION : » PsyRadio Friends » A Strangely Isolated Place - Wonderful Mix Collection
PsyRadio Friends Our Friends and Partners
Thread Description:www.astrangelyisolatedplace.com

Share |

Old 11-01-2011, 05:54 PM   #1

Статус: PsyRadio Family
Слушает: Dub
Default A Strangely Isolated Place - Wonderful Mix Collection

С огромной радостью представляем Вам наших новых друзей - сайт/блог с замечательной подборкой миксов в стилях ambient и electronica.

A Strangely Isolated Place
www.astrangelyisolatedplace.com

A Strangely Isolated Place is a music site/blog dedicated to bringing you mixes, music features and reviews of classic, new, unheard and unearthed ambient and electronica musicians, producers and DJ’s.

The site was set up in August 2008 and is run by me, your dedicated host, Ryan Griffin. Originally established as a dumping ground for all the music I listened to and wanted to go back to over time, the site has now progressed to an awesome community of people who regularly read, listen and interact with the music posted (I can’t thank you all enough). In some ways, the site still remains that musical dumping ground…

The isolatedmix series has been the backbone for the site since day one, when the man behind the inspired title of the site, Ulrich Schnauss, contributed a very special mix. Since then, the series has continued to grow. By invitation only, I’ve managed to persuade some of my biggest inspirations to contribute and this ethos will hopefully continue as my horizons and heroes exponentially grow.

The site has (and always will be) advert/sponsor free, which of course means everything you see here, has stemmed from my own passion with a little help from a few of you guys along the way. If you would like to see the site grow even more and would consider contributing/donating, please do so here (there’s a special prize for anyone who donates by the way…)

Plans are big for the not too distant future and include more very special mixes, an ASIP iPhone application and something I’m really excited about; an ASIP release series. If you would like to get involved, please have a read here.

If you would like to submit your music or mix for consideration, send it over. Please note, I don’t really do reviews as such, as I only really post about the music I enjoy and the music i think you guys will like too (i’m a little biased in that respect). I do my best to reply to everyone who contacts me, but please accept my apologies if on the rare occasion I don’t get back to you.

You can find ASIP on Twitter @asip, Facebook, Soundcloud, Google+ and Flickr

Feel free to drop me an email and introduce yourself. Thanks for listening!

hello at astrangelyisolatedplace dotcom
promos at astrangelyisolatedplace dotcom
demos at astrangelyisolatedplace dotcom
psyradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Share |

Tags
astrangelyisolatedplace