Psychic Radio Station Psychic Radio Station

Psychic Radio Station Forum » : PSYCHIC CULTURE SECTION : » General Themes » just cause 2 patch download
Share |

Old 10-24-2018, 10:26 PM   #1

Статус: PsyRadio Family
Default just cause 2 patch download

Link ---> JUST CAUSE 2 PATCH DOWNLOAD

A new patch for over-the-top open-world action game Just Cause 3 is coming this week, promising improved load times, general stability fixes, and more. The patch, 1.02, is rolling out today ...
Just Cause 2 demo Free. ... Download Now Secure Download. Publisher's Description. From Square Enix: The target is Tom Sheldon, Rico's former commanding officer, mentor and friend; a man who knows ...
The problem with this is you cannot uninstall just a single patch on the PS4. If you've already downloaded the patch, the only option is to uninstall ALL of the patches and revert back to the vanilla game, which was not good either.
Yeah, the latest update seems to have broken BoloPatch from working for some reason. The Version Number in-game went from 1.0.0.1 to 1.0.0.2 since the last time I played.
For Just Cause 2 on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "How important is downloading the patch?".
On the downside, the load times skirt unreasonable. 10+ second reload times each time you restart a challenge gets pretty irritating - but if it's anything like Just Cause 2 I'm expecting the game to be something I just jump into for hour long bursts so I'm hoping that they won't have time to grate on me too much.
A new update for Just Cause 3 is also coming for all players. Slated to launch tomorrow, March 4, the update will improve load times and other areas in preparation for the DLC release. Just Cause ...
For Just Cause 2 on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "BOLO BOLO BOLO.... BOLO PATCH! The ultimate JC2 Trainer!".
For Just Cause 3 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "1.04 patch".
Just Cause 3 developer Avalanche Studios has addressed PC players' concern about the game's technical issues, promising to release a patch, but stopping short of saying exactly when. Just Cause 3 ...
CarolynSu is offline   Reply With Quote
Share |